The KCC I is a 6 week program designed to teach juniors the game of golf in small, easily managed increments. Whether you are a complete beginner trying to find out if golf is for you, or a returning golfer looking to improve your game, this program will benefit you. The KCC I will be based on fun and social interaction. A variety of friendly skill contests will take place on the course and driving range. Golf Professionals will guide you through every step of the way through the fundamentals in a relaxed, safe, and fun environment.
What: 9 hours of instruction over 6 consecutive weeks
Who: Junior Girls and Boys ages 7 to 13 years old
Where: Bethlehem Driving range, short game area and 9-Hole course
When: Saturdays, June 1 - July 6, 10:30am - Noon; (rain date July 13)
Cost: $180 all inclusive / Register online
- 6 weeks of Green Fees, pull cart and equipment if needed
- 6 Weeks of expert PGA golf instruction
- 6 weeks of Range practice balls, contests, prizes
- 3 to 6 hole tournaments, socializing
- Junior Golf Training Booklet • BGC Rewards Card
- $20 Unlimited Private 30 minute lessons with the Coach of your choice
- Downloadable Digital group photo keepsakes
- Course ready juniors can play the Executive course after each Coaching session
- Non-course ready juniors can play the course with adult supervision or stay and practice at the range after each session
- View weekly schedule / Lesson Topics
- In the event of severe weather, club will be canceled and rain date will be used. If more than one week is canceled appropriate funds will be distributed for more prizes in successive weeks. No refunds for week(s) missed. However, in the event of a missed week a $15 golf shop credit will be issued to your rewards card account.
- Club fee must be paid before the start of the first week
- Adult safety and scoring monitors needed. Parents, caregivers, grandparents will walk the course with juniors and help manage equipment and pace of play.
- Program Hosted by PGA Professionals Mark Csencsits and Alex Knoll. One or two pro's each week depending on the week and class size.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time
- All instruction will take place at the nine hole/driving range.
- Minimum of 12 golfers needed to hold event. Maximum of 30.
- Equipment: Golfers should bring their own clubs. Equipment will be provided if needed.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers, NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable golf shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag
- First sign-up, first served—space is limited (30)
Important: Must fill out online registration form first before submitting payment!
- Mastercard / Visa credit cards accepted
- Checks accepted
- Make checks payable to Mark Csencsits
- Mail checks to:
Bethlehem Golf Club
Attention Mark Csencsits
400 Illicks Mill Rd.
Bethlehem PA 18017
- Cash accepted