The Bethlehem Golf Club (BGC) has two sets of tee markers specifically set up to encourage play for our junior golfers aged 6 to 13 years old. The Executive Course has Blue and Gold colored PGA logo-ed markers designating the starting points on each hole. These “mini-courses” will ease your young golfers into the game of golf. It will also reduce the amount of frustration typically associated with courses that are too long for beginner skill levels. Special scorecards indicating the Silver and Gold markers are available from the 9 hole golf shop.
The program (3rd year) will start with a mandatory orientation night on Sunday, June 2nd at 5:00 pm and will run successive weeks throughout the summer. Open play will begin June 9, at 5:00 pm or later on Sunday nights only throughout the summer. After the orientation, green fees, range balls, and equipment if needed will be provided!
This program will have no instruction associated with it. In 2013, other new family programs are available for your instructional needs at very family friendly rates. Please contact Mark directly for a customized program for your family.
What: Family Friendly Junior Tees on the Executive Course
Who: Families with kids ages 6 to 13 years old
Where: 9-hole (Executive course)
- Sunday, June 2nd, 5pm - Orientation
- Sundays, starting June 9th, 5pm or later - Open Play
(Program run throughout the summer only.)
- Must attend mandatory orientation in order to partake in this summer long program (includes balls, green fee and equipment if needed). Mandatory orientation is FREE.
Register online for mandatory orientation
- Open play - For each paying adult ($10) one child plays FREE!
- If one paying $10 adult and 2 children then one child is free and additional child is just $5
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time
- Program will take place at the nine hole/driving range.
- Dress Code: Golf shoes or sneakers, NO open toed shoes or heels. Comfortable golf shorts, skorts, pants, and golf shirts.
- Supplies: Hat, sunscreen, bottled water, band aids, balls, and tees in golf bag
- First sign-up, first served—space is limited
- Maximum is 50 for Sunday free golf night
- June 2nd is the only free night
- Please remember to maintain proper pace of play (2 hours per 9-holes or 13.5 Minutes per Hole.)